Cherish--_-- Cherish--_--

O GAWD

Sup.

Lol wtf why am i on this account, whateva..

Nice Song yo..

Rucklo - EmoBitch (NoVox) Rucklo - EmoBitch (NoVox)

wewt

numba 1 of teh week ftw :D

Mid-Nigh7 is sekse irl

so is rucklo :o

Rucklo responds:

thanx? :)

Fire Proof--_--DEMO Fire Proof--_--DEMO

hm i guess i want it =o

why not aye, it sounds pretty 0wnage and i swear..your never on msn when i am :(...ill email you whatever..since you hate me so hardcore like =)

PERVOK responds:

Its the email that I posted in my first response :)

DJ DK + Pandora - Blazing VMP DJ DK + Pandora - Blazing VMP

Heh

I saw this when it was sumbitted and didnt review it, then i heard the song God is a Girl by Groove coverage and i can see where the melody came from..the first one anyway...the 2nd out of tune one blows..no offence.

3Xosc Fun--_-- 3Xosc Fun--_--

omfg!

he reviewed like 5 seconds before me my goals are demolished im gonna go kill myself

and the song pwnz

EvEr_DrEaM

Zenons Anthem--_--(1:41) Zenons Anthem--_--(1:41)

Its oks not

Hey, saw this submitted, gonna review it, its not the best thing youve made or the worst but the beginning and stuff started out good, sounds alright, and then theres pads for a little bit, then this extremely annoying sound comes in for almost the rest of the song and thats what did it in for me. But still im fiving this st00ph :D

PERVOK responds:

Lol, yeah, I threw this together in about 10-15 minutes. I'm surpirsed that it even turned out decent XD

Thank you for the votes, and the nearly instant response! Wow.

Sacred Rune[REMIX] ~!~ Sacred Rune[REMIX] ~!~

OMG

I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!

Mid-Night responds:

lol..

~!~

Eastern Dreams [Short] ~!~ Eastern Dreams [Short] ~!~

uhh kazm0

yeah just to let you know, it wasnt his own work either. the melody is a PRESET in z3ta a vst plugin, sure its a preset but i still like it. so i dont care if it sounds good, its good with me :)

To the Future--_-- To the Future--_--

Yep

Yes i am Kaizer lol, and this song really kicks ass :)

~!~EvEr|DrEaM~!~

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

oooo

totally inspired by the akumjo dracula medley(or whatever) song =P AA on that song beeeotches..i got skills..yeah on heavy too..good song =)